How to Implement & Deploy Appgate SDP
Organizations are highly complex entities, no two are alike. That’s the Appgate SDP architecture is designed to fit any existing enterprise network.
4 Steps to Secure Access
The Appgate SDP architecture is infrastructure agnostic and can be deployed anywhere resources need secure access. Appgate SDP as a Service is also available should you want Appgate to deploy, monitor and maintain your SDP infrastructure.
Deploy SDP In All Environments:
- Multi-Cloud (AWS, Azure, GPC)
- Containerized Environments
- On-Premises or Virtualized
- Legacy Networks and Infrastructure
Complexity is the enemy of security. The ability to control any user’s access, from any location and to any enterprise resource in a unified policy engine simplifies configuration and management.
Centralized Policy Management for:
- Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, And Mobile
- Servers, Apps, VDI, Containers, Workloads and IoT
- Public & Private Cloud, SaaS, On-premises and Collocated
- Employees, Vendors, Partners and Third Party
Easy onboarding and seamless user experience are key to user adoption and reducing help desk requests. Select from client or browser-based access options for complete user population coverage.
- Full Client, Lite Client, Browser-Based, Connector, and Userless (Service Only)
- Self-Service Website (Auto-Generated)
- Email with QR Code
- Enterprise Device Management (E.G. SCCM, Jamf, MDM)
Weave Appgate SDP into the fabric of your business and IT operations with bi-directional APIs that automate access. Extensive scripting capabilities give you the freedom to deploy security-as-code and mature DevOp practices.
- Identity Management Systems (IdP/IAM/IGA)
- Directory Services (LDAP)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Providers
- IT System Management and Operation Support Systems (ITSM/OSS)
- Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
Ready to Go Deeper?
Appgate SDP as a Service
Read Data Sheet
Appgate SDP as a Service delivers the industry’s most comprehensive Software-Defined Perimeter solution without the complexity that involves sourcing, imaging and seeding controllers and gateways.
Explore our GitHub repository filled with scripts, tools and developer-focused resources to assist with Appgate SDP implementation, deployment and automation.
Join Our Next Live Demo
Every Wednesday at 3pm EST you can join a live session with an Appgate SDP engineer. See how the software works, solves for common use cases and get answers to your questions live.
Take a Self-Guided Demo
Take our software for a test drive with a hands-on, 20-minute guided experience of Appgate’s Software-Defined Perimeter. Check-out the admin console to view how to define policies, entitlements and conditions. Learn how to onboard a user and connect to multiple locations concurrently. Finally, experience conditional access with MFA, ITSM and device posture.
Talk to an SDP Expert
Our team is available to deliver a custom-tailored demo for your organization. Fill out the form below and we’ll reach out to get the ball rolling.