How to Implement & Deploy Appgate SDP
Organizations are highly complex entities, no two are alike. That’s why Appgate’s Software-Defined Perimeter architecture is designed to fit any existing enterprise network.
4 Steps to Secure Access
Appgate’s Software-Defined Perimeter is infrastructure agnostic and can be deployed anywhere resources need secure access. Appgate SDP as a Service is also available should you want Appgate to deploy, monitor and maintain your SDP infrastructure.
Deploy SDP In All Environments:
- Multi-Cloud (AWS, Azure, GPC)
- Containerized Environments
- On-Premises or Virtualized
- Legacy Networks and Infrastructure
Complexity is the enemy of security. The ability to control any user’s access, from any location and to any enterprise resource in a unified policy engine simplifies configuration and management.
Centralized Policy Management for:
- Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, And Mobile
- Servers, Apps, VDI, Containers, Workloads and IoT
- Public & Private Cloud, SaaS, On-premises and Collocated
- Employees, Vendors, Partners and Third Party
Easy onboarding and seamless user experience are key to user adoption and reducing help desk requests. Our software works behind the scenes with out friction so your workforce can get their jobs done with efficient and effortless access to resources they need.
- Self-Service Website (Auto-Generated)
- Email with QR Code
- Enterprise Device Management (E.G. SCCM, Jamf, MDM)
- User Options: Full Client, Lite Client, Clientless, and Connector
Integrate & Automate
Weave Appgate SDP into the fabric of your business and IT operations with bi-directional APIs that automate access. Extensive scripting capabilities give you the freedom to deploy security-as-code and mature DevOp practices.
- Identity Management Systems (IdP/IAM/IGA)
- Directory Services (LDAP)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Providers
- IT System Management and Operation Support Systems (ITSM/OSS)
- Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
Appgate SDP as a Service
Read Data Sheet
Appgate SDP as a Service delivers the industry’s most comprehensive Software-Defined Perimeter solution without the complexity that involves sourcing, imaging and seeding controllers and gateways.
Take our software for a test drive with a hands-on, 20-minute guided experience of Appgate’s Software-Defined Perimeter. Check-out the admin console to view how to define policies, entitlements and conditions. Learn how to onboard a user and connect to multiple locations concurrently. Finally, experience conditional access with MFA, ITSM and device posture.
Explore our GitHub repository filled with scripts, tools and developer-focused resources to assist with Appgate SDP implementation, deployment and automation.
Ready to Go Deeper?
Talk to an SDP Expert
Our team is available to deliver a custom-tailored demo for your organization. Fill out the form below and we’ll reach out to get the ball rolling.