Appgate Unveils New Version of Its Industry-Leading Zero Trust Network Access Solution
Latest Release of Appgate SDP Offers Enhanced Customer Deployment Choices for the Most Complex Hybrid Enterprise Environments
Miami, FL – Oct. 28, 2021 - Appgate (OTC: APGT), the secure access company, today announced immediate availability of the latest release of its industry-leading Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solution. The new version of Appgate SDP introduces an array of capability and usability enhancements designed to help enterprises expand and accelerate strategic Zero Trust initiatives. It is available to existing customers now and will be available in leading cloud marketplaces and app stores within the next few weeks.
“Appgate SDP provides us with dynamic Zero Trust access policies that can be easily enforced across our complex network infrastructure,” said Matthew Staver, CTO for Verdant Services, a provider of consulting, SaaS products, and development services. “We use Appgate SDP both for our internal users, as well as for our customers, using both client-based and clientless access methods. This latest release of Appgate SDP delivers important new capabilities that make it even easier to efficiently deploy Zero Trust Network Access to our customers.”
Some of the key benefits that customers will realize from the latest version of Appgate SDP include:
- Flexible deployment options: customers can deploy Appgate SDP as a fully self-managed system or they can leverage the cloud-hosted Appgate SDP-as-a-Service offering. The solution can now also support multi-faceted user populations, including employees, partners, contractors and customers with company-managed and personal devices (BYOD), with both agent-based and agentless access;
- Fine-grained access and policy controls: whether using cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid resources, Appgate SDP enables users to assert greater control over network traffic routing, DNS configurations and dynamically adaptive policies;
- Maintaining customer choice: as always, customers maintain full control over how network traffic is routed, ensuring they can meet latency, security, and compliance requirements. This release includes enhancements to dynamic routing, network deployment, system performance and administrator capabilities;
- Tame network complexity: to help manage complex and constrained enterprise network topologies, users can now more easily and dynamically be assigned different network access methods, improving flexibility and scalability in complex networking environments; and,
- Streamlined usability: simplified administrative UI enhancements and an improved experience for client-based and clientless users that will help security teams drive broad adoption and greater operational efficacy of the Appgate SDP solution.
“Appgate continues to blaze new trails by bringing the most cutting-edge innovations in Zero Trust Network Access to market, and this tradition continues with this new version,” said Jawahar Sivasankaran, President and COO of Appgate. “The Appgate SDP solution has now been deployed by some of the world’s largest and most demanding enterprise organizations, as well as smaller enterprises with less complex requirements. We’ve worked hard to not only build the most robust Zero Trust solution in the market but also provide our customers with the flexibility to choose how to deploy and administer it.”
To learn more about these new capabilities, visit the Appgate SDP solution page.
Appgate is the secure access company that provides cybersecurity solutions for people, devices and systems based on the principles of Zero Trust security. Appgate updates IT systems to combat the cyber threats of today and tomorrow. Through a set of differentiated cloud and hybrid security products, Appgate enables global enterprises and government agencies to easily and effectively shield against cyber threats. Learn more at appgate.com.
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Statements that do not relate strictly to historical or current facts are forward-looking. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, forward-looking statements contained in this press release include statements regarding the benefits customers may receive from Appgate’s SDP solution. The forward-looking statements included in this press release involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from projected results, including those risks and uncertainties set forth under the heading “Risk Factors” in Appgate’s filings with the SEC. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which such statements are made, and Appgate does not intend to update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.