Cyxtera Named A Strong Performer in Zero Trust eXtended Ecosystem Platform Providers Report by Independent Research Firm
MIAMI – October 30, 2019 -Cyxtera Technologies, the secure infrastructure company, today announced that Forrester Research, a leading global research and advisory firm, has named Cyxtera as a Strong Performer in its report “The Forrester Wave™: Zero Trust eXtended (ZTX) Ecosystem Platform Providers, Q4 2019.”
In the report, Forrester states: “If your organization wants to better secure the data center and big infrastructure for the cloud, Cyxtera is a go-to vendor,” earlier stating, “[Cyxtera] demonstrates a sound understanding of cloud infrastructure. This understanding, combined with leadership and service offerings that are strategically focused on big cloud and providing security provision for major federal agencies, speaks to the veracity of Cyxtera’s approach in this space.”
Cyxtera received the highest possible scores in the network security, workload security, ZTX advocacy and market approach criteria.
“It is essential for enterprises to deploy a Zero Trust security strategy in today’s complex threat landscape,” said Manuel D. Medina, Chairman and CEO of Cyxtera. “AppGate SDP accelerates the journey to Zero Trust and allows enterprises to segment and secure network access across hybrid IT environments and eliminate inherent trust assumptions. We’re proud that Cyxtera is listed as a strong performer in the Wave report as we believe it further validates our efforts to helping organizations achieve Zero Trust.”
Features of AppGate SDP include:
- Grants access to enterprise resources based on contextual data, including user profile, environment, and enterprise
- Enables transparent remote and third-party access to network resources while eliminating the burden and vulnerabilities of VPNs
- Reduces network attack surface and ensures a robust defense against DDoS, Man-in-the-Middle, and other attacks
- Common Criteria Certification, indicating it meets stringent requirements for operating in critical environments like the federal government and other security-sensitive industries.
- Native integration with cloud-specific security features to secure public cloud workloads and provide consistent access controls across hybrid environments
- Leverages patented multi-tunnel capabilities to seamlessly and simultaneously connect users to applications wherever they run
For more information on AppGate SDP visit: https://www.appgate.com/software-defined-perimeter
Tweet this: @Cyxtera was named a strong performer in The Forrester Wave™: #ZeroTrust eXtended Ecosystem Platform Providers, Q4 2019. Get the @Forrester report here. Learn why @Cyxtera is a go-to-vendor for #ZeroTrust.
Cyxtera Technologies combines a worldwide footprint of 50+ best-in-class data centers with a portfolio of modern, cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics offerings – providing more than 3,500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers an integrated, secure and cyber-resilient infrastructure platform for critical applications and systems. For more information about Cyxtera visit, http://www.cyxtera.com/.