Zero Trust Starts with Secure Access
Simplify and strengthen access controls for every user, on any device, with Appgate SDP, a leading Zero Trust Network Access solution.
Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) for Hybrid IT
- Reduce Attack Surface: Ports, workloads and applications are invisible unless authenticated and authorized to access.
- Verify Identity: Access permissions are conditional and based on user context such as role, date, time, location and device posture.
- Dynamically Adjust Entitlements: As context surrounding the identity changes in real time, so can the user’s entitlements.
- Prevent Lateral Movement: Surgical micro-segmentation eliminates visibility and access to unauthorized resources.
- Secure East-West Traffic: Control bi-directional connections between resources on the network.
- Simplify Policies: Single framework for all users, devices, networks and infrastructure.
- Deploy Easily: Flexible options for user access (client or browser-based) and hosting (self managed or as a service).
- Unify Access: Consistent experience and configuration across hybrid IT reduces administrative burden.
- Automate Access: Metadata and context driven policies allow access entitlements to dynamically adapt to environment.
- Reduce Audit Scope: Micro-segmentation and comprehensive access logs simplify compliance.
- Flexible User Options: Choose from client or browser-based access.
- Concurrent Connections: Multi-tunneling connects users directly to all approved cloud, SaaS and on-prem resources simultaneously.
- Boost Productivity: Seamless and consistent user experience with simple onboarding.
- Ultra-High Performance: 93% throughput efficiency and less than 1ms latency.
- Reduce Tools: Unified solution for trusted access, remote and on-premises.
- Automate Policies: Leverage data from Identity & Directory Systems and environmental meta-data to dynamically create or extend policies and entitlements.
- Automate Infrastructure: Control, build and manage infrastructure-as-code with the GitHub SDP Operator.
- Orchestrate Workflows: Integrate with existing enterprise operation or business support systems, such as IT service management (ITSM) or ticketing platforms.
- Enhance Device Checking: Integrate with endpoint solutions to ensure a “Trusted Device” as criteria for access.
- Put Data to Work: Push detailed access log activity and user risk data as access criteria from other tools, such as SIEMs and UEBAs.
An SDP in a Class of Its Own
The Only Common Criteria Certified SDP
Leader in the Zero Trust Wave 2020
AWS Security Competency
DOD Authorized to Operate
Best Network Security Product
4.8 out of 5 Stars
as of 05/20/2020, Security Solution - Others Markets
How Appgate SDP Works
Client or Browser
The single point of entry for all users to access any resources hosted in multi-cloud and on-premises environments.
The policy decision engine. It manages the policies, conditions and entitlements granting access for all users, devices and workloads from a single dashboard or via API.
The policy enforcement point. Gateways control the flow of access to protected resources. It dynamically builds micro-segmentation rules based on granted entitlements.
The industry's most comprehensive ZTNA solution.
Control Access with Identity-Centric Micro-Perimeters
Role, time, date, location, device posture and other contextual conditions are used to build a unique multi-dimensional identity profile, which determines limited resource entitlements.Learn More
Make Resources Invisible with Single Packet Authorization
Reduce your external and internal attack surface with patented port cloaking technology, making protected resources invisible to adversaries.Learn More
Build a Cohesive Security Ecosystem with Robust APIs
Weave Appgate SDP into the fabric of your existing systems to automate and integrate secure access, optimize your investments and break down silosLearn More
Provide a Seamless Experience with Concurrent Access
Enable users to access resources in hybrid environments without switching or re-authenticating, unless policy conditions require additional multi-factor authentication (MFA).Learn More
Restrict Access for Risky Devices with Posture Checking
Surgically limit or revoke access with precision for risky devices with off-the-shelf posture checking or integrate with existing endpoint detection tools for enhanced device risk context.Learn More
Keep Policies In Sync Dynamically with Meta-Data
Use AWS, Azure, vSphere and GCP meta-data to apply policies once and allow those policies to scale like and with your VMs.
Ready to Go Deeper?
Customer Success Stories
Solving Remote Access in 4 Days
A top movie visualization studio found a way to keep production rolling as they transitioned all their employees to a work from home (WFH) scenario.
FINRA Secures Access to AWS
See how this highly regulated financial organization achieves DevOps agility and secures access to AWS with Appgate SDP, meeting script compliance restrictions.
Switching From VPN to SDP
Verdant's Zero Trust journey began with replacing their VPN. They selected Appgate SDP to provide secure remote access across their hybrid environment.
Talk to a Secure Access Expert
Our team is available to help answer questions about remote access or Zero Trust, demo Appgate SDP solution and discuss pricing. How can we help you deliver secure access with confidence?