DIGITAL THREAT PROTECTION
Most cyberattacks start with phishing and your consumers are exposed targets for cybercriminals to exploit. Appgate’s Digital Threat Protection (DTP) offers unparalleled threat visibility and comprehensive risk management to identify and eliminate attacks early on. Minimize the impact of fraud and security incidents with the threat mitigation and protection your business needs to be confident.
Detect, Deter and Diminish External Threats
Appgate’s DTP helps combat phishing and external threats targeting your consumers
Digital footprints for individuals and organizations are expanding, creating a broad attack surface. Appgate’s Digital Threat Protection illuminates the threats lurking across social, mobile and the dark web.
- Find targeted phishing campaigns, malicious mobile apps, and social media campaigns before they strongly impact customers
- Gain early stage warnings with website health monitoring
- Ensure session integrity with web injection reporting and classification
Prevent fraud and malware from taking a foothold with threat mitigation and takedown before they reach your customers. Appgate’s DTP risk management team monitors for threats around the clock, taking swift action on your behalf.
- Proactive, expedited attack blacklisting and takedown
- Reduce the impact of compromised browsing sessions
- Sleep easy with 24x7x365 threat monitoring and removal
- Watch the takedown process through our customer portal
Knowing when you and your consumers are under siege gives you the power to manage risk effectively. Appgate’s Digital Threat Protection provides insights on not only attack attempts, but also who fell victim and to what extent.
- Access a complete view of incidents and reports through our customer portal
- Uncover which threats are currently impacting your organization
- Know who was impacted and how with Victim Insights and Malware Snapshot
- Get details about threat mitigation and takedown process
- Build custom reports and extract data related to incidents
24x7x365 Threat Monitoring
- 1000+ social media sites
- 600+ mobile app stores
- 200+ dark web stores
- 11+ Million threats mitigated… and counting
Ready to Go Deeper?
Faces of Fraud
In conjunction with Information Security Media Group we surveyed 150 security professionals regarding their organization’s fraud challenges, gaps and future strategies. Fraudsters continue to exploit the growing use of mobile, but there are positive signs indicating a sea change years ahead.
Learn how fraudsters exploit human behavior to create increasingly sophisticated attacks. Cybercriminal attacks are more complex than ever – only a multi-layered security strategy can stop them.
Talk to a Threat Protection Expert
Our team is available to help answer questions, demo our Digital Threat Protection solution and discuss pricing. Just let us know how we can help!